Start Date: September 2015
End Date: January 2017
Origin of Funding: European Union
The Enterprise Europe Network EEN is a network that provides opportunities for Albanian Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) finding strategic partners and expanding into new markets and aims to help SMEs seize the opportunities to do business, technology transfer and to enhance the competitiveness and innovative capacity in the European market and beyond.
Institute for Public Policy and Good Governance is a one of the 8 partners of the consortium created within this project.
IPPM, based on its experience performs the following activities:
- It provides advisory services to SMEs, capacity building, access to finance and internationalization.
- It provides expertise and relevant information on EU programs, national economic market dynamics and international case.
- Will raise awareness of the EEN services in the private sector and will provide its input in visual and print media, for this project.
- It contributes to the involvement of local actors and academics targeting the needs of SMEs.
- It contributes to the strengthening of the Network through different experts from different sectors.
- It provides support in organizing different vent, national or local needs Consortium.
- It contributes to the design and drafting of the EEN-Albania Newsletter.
For more information about EEN Albania contact us at the email address: email@example.com